ShoutMix chat widget

♥Today's Quote ♥

♥"Friendship at first sight, like love at first sight is said to be the only truth."♥

Missing you more than words can say...

|
By  Tanvee
This is what it is just me being the selfish person I have always been and loosing the man I love, the only man I will ever love this way.
You see, I met this wonderful God fearing man and he took my breath away from the moment we talked online. Yes we met online. Anyway, I messed up. We fell in love and I got selfish and just plain mean and told him to choose me over the God he loves so much. I was an idiot. How could I do such a thing? I thought that at the time I was right in asking but after being saved and finding out that you put God before any other person in your life I realized that I had made a terrible mistake but it was to late. He broke my heart and I said things I dont think he will ever forget and I cant stop thinking why was I so stupid? Missing him is now what I do and pray everyday that maybe God will bring him back into my life. I cant try to imagine what it will be like without him. I get online and he wont even speak to me and it cuts through my soul like a knife. After all my taunts and carrying on I am the fool. God knows I am sorry for the things I have done and I pray to our Father in Heaven to give me comfort and help me get through this pain I am feeling. I know he know's what is best for all of us and I have to just put my faith in God and know that in the end he will do the right thing and if it be that I never see this beautiful
loving man again, then I will know that someday he will find the woman he is meant to share his life with and be forever a bliss with. I will find happiness again I am sure of it but for now I miss him and I love him more than anything. Unbreak my heart and say you will love me again is just to much I am afraid to ask.

This is for you Dinesh. May God forever keep you safe. I love you and miss you with all my heart.

0 comments:

Post a Comment