ShoutMix chat widget

♥Today's Quote ♥

♥"Friendship at first sight, like love at first sight is said to be the only truth."♥

Every moment

|
Every moment spent with you is like a beautiful dream come true...
My favorite place to be is inside of your hugs where it's warm and loving. I Love You!
Kiss me and you shall see stars, love me and I'll give them to you.
I love you with everything I am, and more than anyone ever thought possible...
You may not be here with me... But thoughts of you are always in my heart... I Miss You


Will I ever see you again?
I miss you so much
and I love you more than anything,
Id give up my whole world just to be with you.
I look back on all the good times,
And when we used to be together,
but it makes me cry.
I dont know where this is heading,
But whatever happens,
I dont wanna say our final goodbye
Ive never felt this way about anyone before
Your my angel and I just want you to know
that I miss you, and I love you


Missing you more by the minute, missing your love and the thrills I find in you.
Missing your huggin, your kissin and I'm not shy to say what else I'm missing.....
Missing you, missing you hour by hour.....
Missing your magic, your passion, your cool way of teasing.... In your sweet way of squeezing, oooh babe, I'm hurting!
Missing you all through the day, and the night...
I'm missing your love in the sorriest way!
And all ot theses missing you's aog me so-o-o sad....

Missing you, Missing you..... BAD!

0 comments:

Post a Comment