ShoutMix chat widget

♥Today's Quote ♥

♥"Friendship at first sight, like love at first sight is said to be the only truth."♥

Broken heart

|

Break My Heart
Destroy My Soul
And
Leave Me Crying
I'd Still
Love You
And
I Don't Expect You To
Love Me In Return ...

so when d tym comes dat dey want
me out of deir lyf
dey can throw me as far as dey cud.

i may break into pieces,
but atleast i wont fil any pain..


I really love U ... But U love some1 else
When I C U
I can't close my eyes
I just want U 2 say how much I care about U
May I could say U at someTime .....
I Love U More Than Myself

i wish im a stone..
Some Broken Heart, May Never Mend,
Some Memories May Never End,
Some Wet Tears May Never Dry,
But My Love For You Will Never Die...
       


 Breeze flows by
Whispering words into my ear
Numbness grips my soul
and the Scarry heart skips a beat

The Sun setting down the prairies
Signals the end
When will you come back to me
I am shattered and broken

The Flowers have died
my tears have dried
These wounds will never heal
unless you touch me

Even in a stone
Lies a heart Soft enough to pardon
Believe me my love

,
I am shattered and Broken
                                         

0 comments:

Post a Comment