ShoutMix chat widget

♥Today's Quote ♥

♥"Friendship at first sight, like love at first sight is said to be the only truth."♥

MIssing You

|


The feel of your breath,
The feel of your smile,
The feel of you present,
IS makeing me cry,
Becoz my evry tear is missing you.

If you were the sunshine-
I was proud to be your shadow,
following you around,
learning and fascinated by you.
Your elegant words,
like candy for my brain,
make me miss you;
make me miss the times we shared.







Sometime my tear want to say something,
Sometime my heart want to beat more faster,
Sometime my arms want hold you very tight,
Sometime my  my eyes want cry lotz,
becoz some time i miss very much.


I am feeling very lonely,

Every thing is very strange,
Every feeling is very deep,
Every voice sound diffrent ,
Every part of body is shivring,

Becoz i am missing you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment